Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Day 22 - Ellie's Very First Vlog (Abridged)

I generally prefer the old fashioned form of media.  I'm specifically referring to written word.  I enjoy the process of putting my words down on paper (or computer screen) and seeing something created from nothing.  However, there are certainly days where Ellie's schedule and/or attitude doesn't mesh well with mine in terms of the creative process.  On those days, I normally just fail to get something posted. 

Today, I decided to try something different and recorded some of my thoughts while this was ongoing.  The original cut of this thing was over five minutes long and probably a good 30% of it was really lame and pretty much unwatchable.  Therefore, I cut the fluff and got it down to a relatively cohesive format.  If this is received well, then I will definitely try to post some more video blogs in the future.  If not, I will chalk this one us as a failed experiment.  Either way, I entertained myself.  YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment